Settings of the Automation rules
Jump to navigation Jump to search
To configure the Automation rules for the deal stage, lead, or task:
- On the Bitrix24 portal, go to
- the "CRM" section on the Deals or Leads tab;
- "Tasks and Projects" on the Tasks tab;
- In the area to the right, click Automation Rules
ITS IMPORTANT! The Automation rules button is available in the Bitrix24 only on the certain tarifs - CRM+ (Without Workflow designer), Standard and Professional..
- In the window that opens, click Configure Automation rules. The button is displayed in the area to the right and under each stage.
- Under the desired stage, click on the Add button and in the list that appears, click on Custom automation rules.
- Choose a robot:
- [ChatsApp24 for WhatsApp] Check WhatsApp, if you need to determine whether the client has WhatsApp installed on the number specified in the contact card in CRM;
- [ChatsApp24 for WhatsApp] Send a message if you need to send a standard text message to the client with or without a CRM document;
- [ChatsApp24 for WhatsApp] Send a file if you need to send a file to the client from the Bitrix24 disk.
- The Automation rules settings window opens. The first three parameters are the standard parameters of all Bitrix24 automation rules. If necessary, specify:
- when the automation rules should be executed: immediately, at a specific time, etc.;
- whether the automation rule should be started only after the previous robot has been executed;
- other conditions under which the automation rules must be executed. Detailed information about the standard parameters is written in the Bitrix24 help.
- Fill in the remaining fields of the form. For more information, see:
- Click on the Save button. The automation rules will appear under the stage.
- Save the settings on the automation rules page.