Automation rule for sending CRM document to WhatsApp
Automation rule [ChatsApp24 for WhatsApp] Send message can be used to send to clients:
- regular text messages;
- messages with attached CRM documents.
Example of sending a CRM document
Let's assume that an accounting agency sends reports to clients every month. You need to create automation rules that will send out certificates and invoices automatically.
To solve the problem, configure:
- The automation rule that will create the invoices.
- Sending created invoices to clients via WhatsApp.
- The repetition of send every month.
The creation of the invoice
First, set up a standard Bitrix24 automation rule that will create invoices (CRM documents) based on a template. To do this:
- In the deal, open the automation rule editor and at the stage, for example, the invoice, click on the Add button.
- In the list that appears, click on the item For Employee → Creating a CRM Document.
- Fill in the automation rule parameters and save it.
Be sure to check the Wait for PDF conversion to complete check box. This flag is required for sending the document to the client in WhatsApp correctly.
Sending the invoice to the client in WhatsApp
After the automation rule that creates the act, add the automation rule that this act will send. To do this:
- Click on the Add button and select Your automation rules → [ChatsApp24 for WhatsApp] Send a message. For more information, see the section "Configuration the automation rules".
- Fill in the automation rules parameters:
For a detailed description of all parameters, see the section "Sending a message".
Use recurring deals to automatically create and send out invoices every month. This is a standard Bitrix24 tool. For the procedure for creating a regular transaction, see the bitrix24 help.
In the example described, the transaction fields look like this: