CRM Marketing. Organize Campaign via WhatsApp
Campaigning is one of the digital marketing tools designed to send a single message to a large number of addressees at once. In this topic, you can read about how to organize bulk messaging via WhatsApp using Bitrix24 and ChatsApp24.
IMPORTANT. WhatsApp may block your account in case your addresses complain that you send spam messages or annoying advertising. Therefore, we recommend that you send messages only to loyal customers.
You can organize campaigning by using the CRM Marketing tool, which is a standard tool of Bitrix24.
If you have several ChatsApp24 accounts, select one that will be used for campaigning. In your ChatsApp24 profile settings, select Use your account for WhatsApp newsletters.
If the checkbox is cleared in all profiles, messages are sent using your ChatsApp24 account that comes in the list first. You don’t have to select the checkbox since you can specify the desired account while preparing a campaign.
- In Bitrix24, in the menu on the left, click the CRM Marketing menu item. If you do not see the CRM Marketing item, click More, and then search for the item in the extended list.
- Click tile SMS Campaign.
- In the window that opens, select a campaign template.
- In the Select recipient segment field, select an existing segment or create a new one.
- In the Send drop-down list, select provider [ChatsApp24 for WhatsApp] ChatsApp24-WhatsApp:
- In the SMS text field, type the message that you want to send to your customers.
- If required, you can test send a test message. In the Test mode recipients field, specify a number, and then click Send.
- Click button Save or Apply
For more information about campaigning, see the Bitrix24 Help.