How do I write to a customer using Bitrix24?
- In the card of a lead, deal, or contact, go to the ChatsApp24 tab. You can find the tab in the top menu navigation bar or in the More drop-down list:
- If several phone numbers are specified in the card of a customer, contact, or lead, and if all of these numbers are tied to the WhatsApp accounts, you’ll see the following dialog box.
Select the phone numbers to which you want the message. Click button Connect WhatsApp <phone number> to open channel.
- Click the ChatsApp24 tab.
- In the built-in Bitrix24 instant messenger dialog box, in the lower right corner, click button .
- In the field that appears, type a message, and then press ENTER. In the correspondence area, you’ll see the message you’ve sent. The icon is displayed next to the delivered message. After the customer reads the message in WhatsApp, the icon becomes blue and looks like this .
TIP. If you’re writing to a customer that you have never communicated with before, then in your first message, clearly specify who you are and why you are writing. It is most likely that the customer doesn’t have your phone number in the contact list. Therefore, when the customer receives the message from you, WhatsApp will suggest him or her block your number or add it to the contact list. The customer will probably add your contact if he or she manages to quickly figure out who you are and the reason why you are writing.
How do I respond to a customer that has written first?
When a customer sends a message to your company via WhatsApp, you’ll receive a notice in Bitrix24 and the unread message count on the app's icon will increase:
To respond to the customer, do the following:
- In the Open Channel messenger, click the new chat.
- In the chat window, click button Reply.
- In the field that appears, type your message, and then press ENTER. In the correspondence area, you’ll see the message you’ve sent. The icon is displayed next to the delivered message. After the customer reads the message in WhatsApp, the icon becomes blue and looks like this .