Step-by-step instructions for connecting ChatApp
1. Log in to your personal account https://lk.app24.online Login and password have been sent to your mail.
2. Go to the CRM Marketplace, install the ChatApp application.
3. Go to the settings of the ChatApp application in CRM, click "Account Management", the code on the page will appear within 15 minutes after the account request. Scan QR code from WhatsApp app (connected devices)
4. In the ChatApp settings, select an open channel, for this create an open channel. Go to the Contact Center - ChatApp - open channel - create.
5. Set up an open channel: Contact Center - ChatApp - open channel - configure. Add employees to the open channel. Set up the distribution of requests, go to automatic actions and set up auto replies. Configure auto-close dialog.
6. Select an open channel in the ChatApp settings, click save.
7. You MUST configure your phone, without this the integration will not work, the instructions are here: https://help.app24.online/view/Phone-settings
You can write first from the Contact, Lead or Deal cards, for this there are the ChatApp WA, ChatApp WEB, ChatApp Telegram tabs.
1. Buy a SOCKS5 proxy, a proxy of any country is suitable, preferably ipv4, at any site convenient for you. For example Proxys.io
2. Go to your personal account, click licenses, click telegram.
3. Enter all proxy data, enter the phone number of the personal telegram account.
4. Click send code, it will be sent to your Telegram account.
5. Enter the code.
IMPORTANT. To install the app, you must be an administrator of the portal or you must have a permission to install apps configured in the portal settings.
Detailed step-by-step instructions for installing ChatApp:
- On your Bitrix24 portal, click the Applications menu item. After that, Bitrix24.Market will open.
If you do not see the Applications item in the menu on the left, click More, and then search for the item in the extended list.
- Find app ChatApp24. In the search bar, type ChatApp24 or WhatsApp:
- Find the app in the list, and then click View.
- In the dialog box that opens, click Install.
- After the app is installed, the Settings window opens. To request an account to fill in the *Account filed, click the to request link.
- The account request form opens in a new browser tab. Fill in the fields, and then click Send.
In the *Phone field, we recommend that you specify the phone number of your company, not your personal one. When your ChatApp account is active, you’ll receive a notice on the specified email. If your phone number is tied to a WhatsApp account, you’ll receive a message in WhatsApp as well.
IMPORTANT. If you specify a phone number that is not associated with a WhatsApp account, the system will ask you to specify another number. The phone number must be tied to WhatsApp since it is required to promptly send notices.
- It takes some time before you receive an email with your ChatApp account information. In the meantime, close the Settings window, and then in the Bitrix24 menu, click the Contact Center menu item. In the app tile, click ChatApp.
- In the window that opens, click Connect:
You’ll see message “ChatApp activated”.
- When you receive an email or a WhatsApp message that your ChatApp account is active, open the app settings again. In the menu of the left, click the ChatApp for WhatsApp menu item, and then click Settings:
- Click account management, so you will be taken to your personal account
- A QR code will appear on the page within 15 minutes after requesting an account, scan the QR code from the WhatsApp application (related devices)
- Return to the ChatApp settings page in Bitrix24. Enter your company phone number and select Open Channel from the drop-down list.
- To automatically send messages to your customers on a regular basis, select the Use your account for WhatsApp newsletters checkbox.
- Leave the Called URL field blank.
- On your phone, run WhatsApp or WhatsApp Business, and then in the app settings, click WhatsApp Web.
- In the Settings window, scan the QR code, and then click Save. In case the app is configured successfully, you’ll see the following message:
- After that, configure your phone and the Open Channel.